It looks like nothing was found at this location. Maybe try one of the links below or a search?
- Kansas Geological Survey says 18% to 32% cut in groundwater pumping may stabilize aquifer – Kansas Reflector
- Texas abandons efforts to seize former state park through eminent domain | The Texas Tribune
- Cities Are Changing Groundwater Availability for Residential Growth | Integral Consulting Inc. – JDSupra
- How to get farmers to use less Edwards Aquifer water? Pay them.
- New El Paso facility seeks to turn brine into drinkable water – El Paso Matters